[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.0c1 available

W.T. Bridgman wtbridgman@Radix.Net
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:08:18 -0400

Jack,

I've installed MacPython 2.0c1 on my PB G3 running MacOS 9.0.4.

I usually run set to enter interactive mode at script completion but
setting this in EditPythonPrefs seems to generate a bunch of text on
modules imported (as if I had import trace active) and usually doesn't
enter the interactive mode on completion.  I tried setting the output
window option to 'Always' open but it seems to make no difference.  I
experimented with a few other combinations with no success.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom