[Pythonmac-SIG] cfm68k Python

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 10:59:31 +0200

Hi folks,
up to now I've left the cfm68k targets in the CodeWarrior project
files, even though I don't build them myself anymore because the next
MacPython release will be PPC-only. I've left them in so that if
someone wants to give cfm68k support a try life would be easier for
them, but I just got a complaint that all these extra targets do slow
down the building process and clutter things up.

I tend to agree, so I'm probably going to remove the 68k targets
unless people speak up now and tell me they're really planning to
revive cfm68k support.
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++