[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: CarbonEvents -> MacPython

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:32:33 +0100

Recently, Donovan Preston <dpreston@intersight.com> said:
> I also have a few changes to the module on my local hard drive at home
> which make the module build properly under OS X. I have been unable to
> figure out how to create a diff and this is the reason why I haven't
> submitted the changes to Jack (they are quite trivial, however.) If
> someone could tell me how I could generate a diff from the terminal on
> OS X, on a CVS checkout which I have modified locally, I would
> appreciate it. Perhaps then this module can become part of the standard
> build process and I can stop worrying about making sure it is there
> separately.

I'll only answer this now (the rest of the message needs actual
brainpower, and I'm low on that, so about to go and replenish it with
some alcoholic beverages and loud music:-): do a "cvs diff -c" and put
it in the sourceforge patch manager. Assign it to me or (better)
Just. I'm jackjansen, Just is jvr.
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm