[Pythonmac-SIG] AppleEvent examples

Robin Siebler Robin.Siebler@corp.palm.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:13:06 -0700

I'm trying to learn how to automate some tasks in CodeWarrior using =
MacPython.  Well, really, I'm trying to puzzle out how to do them in =
AppleScript and then pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to =
convert what works in AppleScript into something that works in MacPython =
(if only autocomplete worked on the Mac, that would help).  Are there =
any examples anywhere of using MacPython and AppleEvents?

Robin L. Siebler
Software Test Engineer
Palm
Bart Simpson: What a day, eh, Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are =
singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -- as is my =
understanding...