[Pythonmac-SIG] Applescript Example

Robin Siebler Robin.Siebler@corp.palm.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:52:13 -0700

I am trying to figure out how to convert the below AppleScript line into =
something Python/CodeWarrior can deal with.  I'm new to AppleScript =
(which might be a part of the problem), I don't have a *clue* as to how =
things are laid out in the package (or whatever for CodeWarrior).  Could =
someone tell me *how* I would go about converting the below line into =
Python, i.e. what I need to be looking for?  Here is the line:

set dText to (get text of document 1)  -- of CodeWarrior.

Thanks!=20

Robin L. Siebler
Software Test Engineer
Palm
Lisa: Dad, is it all right to take things from people you don't like?    =
Homer: Sure it is, honey. You *do* mean stealing, don't you?