[Pythonmac-SIG] Need help debugging Python documentation install

Daniel Brotsky dev@brotsky.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:29:07 -0700

0. I'm on 10.1.5

1. I tried this right after you asked and was able to work around the
BuildApplet.py problem reported (before you fixed it) by running the doc
make and install and then rerunning the framework install: enough had
been installed that the doc make and install worked fine; then since the
doc was there the BuildApplet run worked fine.

2. Unfortunately, the install does not seem to have made the Python help
available via Mac Help.  It doesn't show in any Python-related app's
Help menu; it doesn't show up in the main Help list of know modules, nor
does a search for Python return anything (other than BBEdit help).

Sorry this didn't seem to work.  I'm happy to try something else :^).

      dan