[Pythonmac-SIG] Project Build and native Cocoa

Patrick Curtain patrick@swdev.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 23:08:01 -0800

Hey All!

Please forgive what may very well be a silly question.  Seems worth
asking, though.

Is there any hope of making Python another language for developing Cocoa
applications?

I just read about Apple's AppleScript Studio and I view the Interface
Builder / Project Builder as a nearly -killer- environment for
client-side development.  If they can have pluggable development
languages supporting ObjC, Java and now AppleScript, with Perl on the
way (i understand), it seems possible to plug Python into that world.

Can anyone with more knowledge about Cocoa development give an opinion?

Thank You All!
--p

Patrick Curtain,  Husband & Father  ( i also write software )
-
-  "Your site looks great, but does it DO anything?"
-       Call SWDev to give your site the ACTIVE Edge.
-       503.781.6199  -  http://www.swdev.com/info/corporate/