[Pythonmac-SIG] Knock me over with a spoon! [was: getting at the XML in nib files]

Steven Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:52:03 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Jack Jansen wrote:

> Steve,
> I am *very* interested in what you're finding, and I think I'm going to
> find that I absolutely need the info once I dive into objC/Cocoa, but
> for now you've completely lost me. As you seem to be the most
> knowledgeable on the subject in this group, could you try going a little
> slower and explain a bit of the terminology as you go?

Yes. I'll draft a brief tutorial (with a couple of links to some
StepWise articles that explain some of the plumbing). As you might
guess from the replies to my own replies, it was a stream-of-conciousness
dump caused by the excitement that it was actually working that far!

-- Steve.