[Pythonmac-SIG] porting PyOpenGL to Mac OS X

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:20:08 +0200

On Monday, June 24, 2002, at 02:36 , Andrew Straw wrote:

> I've got some of PyOpenGL to build on Mac OS X and submitted a patch to
> the  project.  This patch only implements extra_link_args, but it fixes
> enough to get the OpenGL.GL module compiled and working.  Swig is a bit
> much for me, and I read somewhere that everything in the PyOpenGL
> project uses Swig 1.3a5, so that's what I use.

Ah, this is useful information! I first tried 1.3.11, this didn't work,
then I tried 1.3.9 and this sort-of worked (after some fiddling). I'll
see whether I can find 1.3a5 somewhere.

Any idea why they would still be using an almost two year old alpha
release of swig??
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -