[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG] SciPy

Jeff Whitaker jsw@cdc.noaa.gov
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 05:34:50 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Jack and Marcel - Scipy now actually not only builds, but runs.  It
fails about 10% of the tests, but it's a start!  I'll be committing a fink
package soon.

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449