[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [HELP!] PC Line Endings? Batch file replacement

Dean Draayer draayer@surfglobal.net
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:02:37 -0500

>         Suggestions *ARE* welcome...

That reminds me, I began writing an entry for "The Official MacPython
LineEnding Converter Competition" a while back but never got around to
polishing it off.  Well, it's finished now - thanks for the incentive!

You can grab it from the following web page:
    http://www.emba.uvm.edu/~ddraayer/macpysrcwipe/index.html

Hope someone finds it useful.  This utility implements some of the
features on Jack's original wish list - I'm willing to include more
features (or change existing ones) if anyone shows interest.

--Dean