[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.2.1c1 available

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:03:22 +0100

MacPython 2.2.1c1 is available via
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython.html . This is a release candidate for
MacPython 2.2.1, expected later this month. Please give it a try and
report your findings to pythonmac-sig@python.org. This is a patch
release, so it should be 100% compatible with MacPython 2.2.

This release should run on any MacOS version from 8.1 through 10.1.3
(but for 8.1 you will need to download an additional patch if you want
to use the IDE).

Many bugs were fixed in this release. The two that deserve special
mention are that this release should finally work on a Mac OS X
multiprocessor, and that the problems with short read()s from sockets
have been addressed.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -