[Pythonmac-SIG] Okay folks--show me how and I'll write it up...

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
28 Nov 2002 16:04:16 +0000

Daniel Lord <daniellord@telocity.com> writes:

> P.S. And BTW, can the SIG archives be setup so they are searchable on
> line? That would have saved me from mailing all of you with these
> questions.

ActiveState have quite a nice mailing list archive interface:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threaded/pythonmac-sig

Or there's gmane:

http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.python.apple

(which seems to have all the archives).  Or you can download the
entire history of the pythonmac-sig:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonmac-sig.mbox/pythonmac-sig.mbox

and use grepmail or whatever.

HTH,
M.

--
  One of the great skills in using any language is knowing what not
  to use, what not to say.  ... There's that simplicity thing again.