[Pythonmac-SIG] mxDateTime for MacPython 2.1 (Classic and Carbon would be nice)

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:19:08 -0700

Hi all,

Has anyone got the various mxTools compiled for MacPython? I only need
mxDateTime at the moment, but the other stuff in mxBase would be nice
too.

I have a copy mxDateTime compiled for MacPython 2.0, but not for later
versions.

I've tried compiling it myself with CodeWarrior 4.0, with which I've
compiled a number of my own extensions, but I get errors I can't figure
out. I'm pretty hopeless with MacOs and a total Newbie with CodeWarrior,
so any suggestions there would be great (and who thought "./configure,
make, make install" was tough! )

Oh for the day when I can make the full transition to OS-X!!

Anyway, my CodeWarrior problem is:

Link Error: Undefined 'floor' (code)
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_FromGMTicks' in mxDateTime.c

etc...

"floor" should be in the math libraries somewhere, but I can't figure
out what to link against to find it. I'm currently linked against:

MSL ShLibRuntiime.lib
PythonCore

I imagine all I have to do is add the right math library to the
libraries list, but I can't figure out which one.

Any help appreciated...

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov