[Pythonmac-SIG] [ann] AppScripting 0.1.0

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Tue Nov 18 10:20:54 EST 2003

On 18-nov-03, at 12:45, has wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> First release of AppScripting, a new OSA module, is available for your
> pleasure and amusement:
>
>    http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/AppScripting.sit

Wow, good stuff!

Are you aware of Bob Ippolito's aeve module? Was this done in parallel,
or are there specific things you don't like about aeve?

The one very great advantage of your stuff is that it is pure python,
but aeve is better than AppScripting in a couple of areas: better
handling of getting at the aete and it generates documentation.
Goldman