[Pythonmac-SIG] python 2.0

Yves Serrano yserrano at cdr.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 28 08:36:53 EST 2003

Hi

I'm new on this mailing list :-)

I work with python on mac os x.
For blender 2.25 (3D program, http://www.blender.org) I need python 2.0
support on os x.
Does anybody of you have a bin python 2.0 os x package? All I found is
python21. The GameEngine in Blender 2.25 only works with python2.0.

The compilation from source failed:
libtool -o libpython2.0.dylib -dynamic  libpython2.0.a -framework
System -lcc_dynamic -arch_only ppc -U _environ
ld: can't use -U flags when -twolevel_namespace is in effect
libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[1]: *** [libpython2.0.dylib] Error 1
make: *** [python] Error 2

Unitl now I don't have found a work version of python 2.0 for os x....

thanks

yves