[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: RegexPlor 0.6 available!

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed Sep 10 15:46:20 EDT 2003

Lance E Sloan:

> Mr. Gherman, did you build this app using a version of Python
> installed with Fink?  Does the application depend on libdl.0.dylib
> being in the /sw/lib/ directory or will it look in other places?  I'd
> like to know because I was *just* going to try installing RegexPlor.
> After seeing the movie on your website of it in action, I think it is
> absolutely fantastic!

See my previous comments on Pycotine...

> However, if RegexPlor depends on things being installed in /sw by
> Fink, that would be a problem for me.  I don't use Fink because it
> seems to do a bit too much.  That's just my feeling about it after
> trying it a couple times.

None of all that should be using Fink! I've just rebuild and updated
all of the three apps. So the easiest thing you can do is download
and run them and tell me if there still is a problem...

   http://python.net/~gherman/projects/pycotine/Pycotine.tar.gz
   http://python.net/~gherman/projects/restedit/ReSTedit.tar.gz
   http://python.net/~gherman/projects/regexplor/RegexPlor.tar.gz

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"Questions are never indiscreet. Answers sometimes are." (Oscar Wilde)