[Pythonmac-SIG] Does PIL handle OS X TIFFs?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com
Wed Sep 17 04:39:22 EDT 2003

On woensdag, sep 17, 2003, at 02:37 Europe/Amsterdam, Bob Ippolito
wrote:

> Python could use a PIL replacement that's a lot smarter (better at bit
> swizzling, can interface to native APIs like QuickTime, etc.).

There's my old "img" package that does image I/O and has a PIL bridge.
But I never tried to see whether it can read the TIFF images produced by
NSImage...
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -