[Pythonmac-SIG] Python 2.3 vs 2.2, VTK, and Carbon

W.T. Bridgman wtbridgman at radix.net
Wed Sep 17 22:41:47 EDT 2003

I ran into exactly this error yesterday evening and am trying again
with yesterday evening's build at this very instant.  There were some
python wrapper files checked into the VTK repository.

I'll try to keep you posted if I still have a problem but this build is
on my home system so I can only check it in the evening.  However,
we've got a hurricane coming through sometime tomorrow afternoon so
don't know when I'll be back online.

Thanks,
Tom