[Pythonmac-SIG] Using Xcode for python dev

Drew McCormack drewmccormack at mac.com
Mon Feb 2 04:34:47 EST 2004

Is anyone out there using Xcode for python dev?
How are you doing it?
I am using it to edit files, which works quite nicely, but I am
wondering what the best way to run the python code is. At the moment I
either use the terminal command line, or a target in Xcode which
includes a single 'Shell Script' build phase. Is there a better way?
What about debugging? Is there any chance of using Xcode's debugger
with python, or doesn't apple supply the hooks for that functionality?

Drew

  Dr. Drew McCormack (Kmr. R153)
  Afd. Theoretische Chemie
  Faculteit Exacte Wetenschappen