[Pythonmac-SIG] Python editors on OSX

Louis M. Pecora pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Wed May 12 12:21:14 EDT 2004

>I must have mine misconfigured then, because my source code window has 2
>buttons: "run all" and "run selection" ... nothing else.
>
>I would love to use the IDE if it has these features.
>
>C.

Strange.  This feature has been in the MacPython IDE since I can
remember (several years).  I have it running in OS X 10.2.8 and the
IDE is version 1.01 (hardly changed).  I'm not sure why you don't see
it.

Oh, wait.  You are talking about the "run all" and "run selection"
buttons on top.  I mean the little right-arrow near the
upper-right-hand corner (did I mix up left and right in my previous
message?).  Click on that arrow, then you will see several selections
including "Enable Debugger"  Note, there is also a profiler and some
other useful tools.

--

Cheers,

Lou Pecora