[Pythonmac-SIG] More on stdin and python scripts in BBEdit and TextWrangler

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Mar 4 22:38:30 CET 2005

Well, one other option -- not free, but not very expensive -- is
WingIDE (wingware.com). I've gotten to like it very much, even though I
don't much like (on Mac) having to run under X11. That gives it a small
performance hit as compared with the Windows version (which I've used
only a little). But for me at least, it's a very nice debugging
environment. TextWrangler is better as an editor for big tasks, but
Wing's is quite OK, especially for the editing required while
debugging.

Charles Hartman
Professor of English, Poet in Residence
http://cherry.conncoll.edu/cohar