[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app = newbie path confusion

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Wed Apr 19 07:05:09 CEST 2006

On Apr 19, 2006, at 10:27, corporate user wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2006, at 8:44 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>>
>> Print the paths and make sure they are what you expect them to be.
>> Without seeing the script there's little else I can tell you.
>
> Very simple beginner script. Not sure why it doesn't write files
> after py2appletizing.
> Seems to work just fine from the command line. What am I missing?

As Bob suggested, you do not appear to be specifying the paths for
output files.  You could use os.chdir() or include the path in your
'namebase' so that it gets included in 'outname'.

> BICUBIC = 3  ###Image module broke? so define it's constant here
BICUBIC = Image.BICUBIC

(And it's "its."  :-)  But you should find out why your PIL is broken.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/