[Pythonmac-SIG] Fixing the documentation...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Apr 19 22:37:39 CEST 2006

    Ronald> I don't know who will do it, I do know that we won't get very
    Ronald> far by just talking about it ;-). Pick some part that you
    Ronald> consider broken and propose how this can be fixed. I do want to
    Ronald> fix as many bugs as possible for python 2.5, but that won't
    Ronald> happen by itself.

If you find something that needs fixing to the website and don't have
Subversion checkin privileges, feel free to send me (skip at pobox.com) the
proposed change(s).  I tend to get behind reading Python mailing lists not
directly related to Python development, but if you send changes directly to
me I'll try and get to them within a few hours or a day.

Skip