[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app build problems

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Aug 12 22:25:46 CEST 2006

On Aug 12, 2006, at 3:17 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> It shouldn't ever make two copies. It doesn't work because it's not
> tested against umbrella-style frameworks because those are rarely seen
> in third party frameworks (and Apple's stuff is never included in an
> app bundle). If you can contribute one to use as a test case, it'd get
> fixed faster.

Try my GDAL framework you can find on my site.  It's not an umbrella
framework, but it includes a few libraries it uses internally.  My
UnixImageIO framework is more like an umbrella framework - no sub-
frameworks, but there are sub-libraries.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy