[Pythonmac-SIG] QuickTime module current status on windows?

Adhamh Findlay python at adhamh.com
Sun Aug 27 07:20:14 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm looking into the possibility of writing a cross platform wxPython
app for Windows and Mac.  Mac support comes first but I will need to
support Windows too.

I found this message from way back...

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/image-sig/2002-October/002017.html

In it, Jack Jansen mentions that the QuickTime module will work on
Windows with a few minor modifications.  Is this still in case in Python
2.4?  Does anyone know what these modifications are?

Has anyone done this before or am I just barking up the wrong tree to
even think about a solution like this?

Thanks,

Adhamh