[Pythonmac-SIG] IDLE and MacPython 2.5

David Worrall vip at avatar.com.au
Sun Oct 29 09:10:00 CET 2006

yes .... I remember the pain of the rewire from ed to vi !
isn't it amazing that the fingers remember!
There was a time last century when I didn't use a unix machine for 10
years, then logged onto an SGi, fired up vi and in 30 seconds flat
all the commands
were at my fingertips. Like  playing Bach learned in childhood!
I've always thought the fist (mouse) was a retrogressive replacement
to fingers. Now if only well all used Dvorak! :-)

David
at least Mac now has the option, and what an irony that we've come
such full circle.

> As full disclosure: I don't use IDLE very often but am a vi junkie.
> None of the GUI editors have made enough of an impact yet to get me
> to go through the painfull process of rewireing my fingers.
>
> Ronald

experimental polymedia:	www.avatar.com.au
Sonic Communications Research Group,
University of Canberra:	 www.canberra.edu.au