[Pythonmac-SIG] Macintosh modules/Carbon/documentation

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Sat Mar 31 05:41:32 CEST 2007

On 30-Mar-07, at 4:49 PM, Jack Jansen wrote:

> Carbon itself should be fine. It is indeed undocumented within the
> Python documentation, but the transformation from the official
> Apple C documentation is pretty clear (I think).

Is there anywhere that this mapping is specified?  I've always
avoided the Mac and Carbon libraries because I had no idea where to
begin with them, what was covered, and what I could expect to work.
Having any kind of a starting point would be an improvement.

--Dethe

We must be careful not to build a world we don't want to live in. --
Stu Card