[Pythonmac-SIG] Py2App and Appscript / wxPython

Joseph W. Losco joelosco at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 1 14:36:04 CEST 2008

So I did a little more work and removed all of the py2app /
dependancies (macholib and modulegraph) and appscript from my site-
packages folder and from the easy_install.pth file.  Then I did an
easy_install of macholib==dev, modulegraph==dev, and py2app==dev and
then downloaded the source of appscrip and did python setup.py develop
and somehow it worked.. I must have done things out of the wrong order
or had something messed up with the easy_install.pth file or something.

Just to follow up and let people know.
Joe Losco