[Pythonmac-SIG] .exe r .dmg install

Sean DiZazzo half.italian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:26:11 CEST 2009

>>What i actually my query is there is a .exe file exists in some directory
and i need to install that .exe file from my pthon script
>>itself either by execution or an by an interactive application....

>>suppose i had an application with  button labeled "install"  and when i
press the button installation of a .exe file or .dmg file should start.

~~~~~
Are you looking for an installer??  Here's one for windows that you can
easily adapt to python programs.  http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

If you need a multi-platform installer, you are on your own, but it
shouldn't be too difficult.

hmm... Cant you do a bit of searching yourself?

~Sean