[Pythonmac-SIG] Problems with /Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Wed Jun 6 03:57:57 CEST 2012

On 6/5/12 8:43 PM, William R. Wing (Bill Wing) wrote:
> /Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax

This osax is conflicting not with Python or Tk, but with the Apple
Events framework. It's probably PPC or 32-bit only. An updater is
available from Adobe. (I've run into this issue with my own apps, which
crash when someone has an outdated osax installed--there's no workaround
other than to ask the end user to remove or update the library.)
--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin