Video io, 'get' not working with OpenCv

Pieter Holtzhausen holtzhau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 05:31:09 EST 2011

Hello

Yeah opencv made their python bindings work a bit less well with 2.3.1
A workaround is to use cv.fromarray(img_mat) instead of img_mat
wherever it complains in video.py. It is strange since automatic
conversion was one of the cool features of the binding system...but
I'll investigate a bit further.

Regards
Pieter