segmentation fault with the viewer

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 17:58:22 EDT 2013

I got it to segfault once using the tk backend for pylab, but it wasn't
robustly repeatable (randomly happened once out of a lot of focus
losses/regains, and never on close).

It looked similar to routine segfaults I get for the tk backend, which I've
never been able to track down. That's why I usually avoid the tk backend
like the plage...

Is this reproducible on any other backends?