[scikit-learn] Model trained in 0.17 gives entirely different results in 0.15

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:29:08 EDT 2016

Hi Shi.
In general, there is no guarantee that models built with one version
will work in a different version.
In particular, loading in an older version when built in a newer version
seems something that's tricky to achieve.

We might want to warn the user when doing this. The docs are not very
explicit about this.

Opened an issue:
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/issues/7135

Andy