[scikit-learn] Github project management tools

Nelson Liu nfliu at uw.edu
Wed Sep 28 13:09:28 EDT 2016

Maybe something for "stalled" pull requests? e.g. if someone hasn't worked
on their PR in say 30 days and it's tagged "waiting for changes", you could
ping them and then put on the "stalled" label. If they don't respond in
another 15 days / say they aren't working on it anymore, maybe it'd be good
to change to "abandoned" or "need contributor" (and add "need contributor"
to the linked issue, if applicable) to indicate that someone else can pick
it up.