[scikit-learn] Contributing ST-DBSCAN to the clustering module

Manmohit Rekhi rekhi.manmohit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:21:34 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

This is my first open source contribution and I am really excited about
scikit-learn
I was reading a paper on ST-DBSCAN and found that there are no good
implementations
of it online.

Thought this could a good opportunity to contribute. Had a few questions
before I started
1) Is there any problem with this algorithm being in scikit-learn?
2) Is there someone already working on this algorithms?
3) Any things i need to take care of while contributing(like code
optimisation/libraries to be used)?

link to the paper: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/
S0169023X06000218

Thanks,