[scikit-learn] Getting the indexes of the data points after clustering using Kmeans

prince gosavi princegosavi12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 05:14:03 EST 2018

Hi,
I have applied Kmeans clustering using the scikit library from

kmeans=KMeans(max_iter=4,n_clusters=10,n_init=10).fit(euclidean_dist)

 After applying the algorithm.I would like to get the data points in the
clusters so as to further use them to apply a model.

Example:
kmeans.cluster_centers_[1]

gives me distance array of all the data points.

Is there any way around this available in scikit so as to get the data
points id/index.

Regards