[SciPy-Dev] GSoC'18 accepted student announced

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 24 01:11:49 EDT 2018

Hi Aditya,

Congratulations and welcome! This looks like a fun and useful project, and
I'm looking forward to seeing its development.

Best regards,
Stéfan
On April 23, 2018 21:27:09 Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Google announced the results of the GSoC application process. SciPy
received 1 slot - I'm happy to congratulate Aditya Bharti as our accepted
student for this year! And a big thanks to Nikolay Mayorov and Eric Larson
for stepping up to mentor this year! Looking forward to an interesting project!