[SciPy-Dev] Hello and thank you!

Mark Mikofski bwana.marko at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 11:17:06 EST 2018

Hi everyone, my name is Mark Mikofski. I am a mechanical engineer, and have been modeling energy transfer for over 15 years. You can learn more about me at https://mikofski.github.io . I wanted to thank you all very much for your contributions to SciPy, and for allowing me to join this mailing list. From reading the posts I can tell this is a vibrant group of creative individuals who share a positive and respectful curiosity for science, math, and numerical computation. I will try to make equally positive and respectful contributions as well. Best regards!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android