[SciPy-Dev] What we do struggle with is lack of progress on (Ralf Gommers)

Robert Lucente - Pipeline.Com rlucente at pipeline.com
Sun Jan 28 20:11:25 EST 2018

> The other open issue is for clarifying the build/install docs on Windows:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/7140

I would like to volunteer w/the install docs on windows.

I am new to Python and its associated scientific stack. However, I do have
some background

1) Check out my blog post "Study Algorithms by Playing Pick 2: Find the Sum
of Any 2 Integers from a List that are Equal to a Specific Value"

http://rlucente.blogspot.com/2017/03/learn-algorithms-by-playing-pick-2-find
.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lb9WRMzl5Y

2) If you Google "The Bit Plumber", I will show up on 1st page

Please let me know what you guys would like the next step to be