[SciPy-user] Alternative to NumTut's view() function?

Fernando Perez fperez at pizero.colorado.edu
Mon Feb 17 13:10:13 EST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, David Ascher wrote:

> Fernando -- could you submit view.py as a patch on the numeric project?
>  It should be considered as a replacement for the existing view.py.

Well, keep in mind that I stripped _all_ the things I didn't understand from
that code (PIL, threading, Windows support, etc).  So it may be that now it
only works on _my_ computer.  It was as simple-minded a job as I could
possibly do to make it work.  So I'm a bit hesitant.  But if at least you or
someone else can confirm that it works for them (someone with Windows would be
great to hear from), then sure, I can send it in to the Numpy folks.  Worst
that can happen is that they say no :)

Cheers,

f.