[SciPy-user] linear_least_squares: OverFlow error or flapack.error

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Wed Jun 7 02:23:27 EDT 2006

Massimo,

Check out the attached file. I had trouble doing linear regression back in
2003 using Numeric and scipy and ScientificPython seemed to work best for me.
Things have probably changed...

I ported the file to use matplotlib for the test...it was surprisingly easy to
convert from scipy.gplt to matplotlib.

Dave