[SciPy-user] Matplotlib/pylab help

Brandon Nuttall bnuttall at uky.edu
Fri Apr 27 10:00:00 EDT 2007

Folks,

I have a simple(?) question. I need to plot some data with the y axis
inverted. That is, the minimum y is at the top of the y axis (top left
corner of figure) and the maximum y in at the bottom of the y axis (bottom
left corner of figure) where it intersects the x axis. I'm plotting
depth-related data xy data. I've browsed the FAQs, docstrings, Matplotlib
User's Guide and haven't found out how to do this. I'm certain I'm
overlooking some argument or method somewhere.

Thanks for any assistance.

Brandon

Brandon C. Nuttall

BNUTTALL at UKY.EDU                         Kentucky Geological Survey
(859) 257-5500                                     University of Kentucky
(859) 257-1147 (fax)                              228 Mining & Mineral
Resources Bldg
http://www.uky.edu/KGS/home.htm       Lexington, Kentucky 40506-0107