[Soap-Python] Django "integration"

Tribaal tribaal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:20:30 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I am currently working on a Django "integration" for soaplib, to let
people create a SOAP webservice and hook it in their django urls.py,
if they fancy.

I am starting to think that I must however not be the only person on
the planet trying to do this - did anybody produce a clean and working
interface to soaplib *2.0* for django? My "solution" is based off a
snippet I found for soaplib 1.0, but had to be heavily adapted, and
works-ish (still a problem with the SUDS client I use for testing).

Should I be the first to try this kind of thing, I will be glad to
contribute back some code to soaplib. Would a DjangoApplication class
(in a fashion similar to the WSGI Application class) be welcome?

Thanks

- Chris