[spambayes-dev] More CVS branch/tags questions

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Dec 3 22:25:02 EST 2003

> Unzip the attached file into your site-packages directory and
> see if it does the trick.  I don't think py2exe setup makes
> any other changes, but I'm not certain.  This was built for
> Python 2.3.2 using VC++ 6.0.

Thanks!  (Mark gave me a copy, too, so I'm well supplied).

Building the installer seems ok, but I get these errors:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pop3proxy_tray.py", line 407, in _ProxyThread
  File "sb_server.pyc", line 869, in start
  File "sb_server.pyc", line 847, in main
  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 156, in __init__
  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 254, in __init__
  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 122, in __init__
  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 240, in readUIResources
  File "spambayes\resources\__init__.pyc", line 30, in ?
  File "resourcepackage\package.pyc", line 100, in scan
WindowsError: [Errno 3] The system cannot find the path specified:
'C:\\Program Files\\SpamBayes\\lib\\spambayes.zip\\spambayes\\resources/*.*'
smtp.massey.ac.nz:25
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pop3proxy_tray.py", line 389, in OnCommand
  File "pop3proxy_tray.py", line 431, in Start
  File "sb_server.pyc", line 863, in prepare
  File "sb_server.pyc", line 688, in buildServerStrings
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

Have you seen those?  Neither occurs when I use the source.  (The zip is
there, and has the resources directory in it).

If you haven't, then I'll try and rummage around and figure out what's
causing them next week.

=Tony Meyer