[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] How low can you go?

Seth Goodman nobody at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 23 13:18:29 EST 2003

> [Skip Montanaro]
> I'd also recommend you ditch the Outlook plugin for testing.  If
> you've ever
> done any Unix programming you'll probably find cobbling stuff
> together much
> easier without the overhead of a GUI.

Just to be clear, I would then use the sbserver code, as I run Windows, not
Unix.  I have done Unix scripts in the past, and certainly appreciated the
flexibility and ease of messing around, but I no longer have a Unix setup.
Are the scripts that people are checking in (like Alex's nonedge script)
compatible with the mail folders produced (if any) by the sbserver code?

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com

  Spambots: disregard the above