[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] How low can you go?

Seth Goodman nobody at spamcop.net
Wed Dec 24 13:46:14 EST 2003

Thanks so much Alex, Skip, Tony and Tim!  This gives me all the rope I need,
as they say.  I'll dig in and ask for specific help when I run into problems
later.  I've been saving my whole mail stream for a while, so I do have
something to test on.  First task is get export.py working, next explore the
test programs that others have already checked in.

Thanks again.

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com

  Spambots: disregard the above