[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-761507 ] Outlook Express reports pop3proxy not responding.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 2 14:34:35 EDT 2003

Bugs item #761507, was opened at 2003-06-26 22:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by richiehindle
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=761507&group_id=61702

Category: pop3proxy
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am running v 1.0a3 and it, along with v1.0a2 for some
reason now likes to break connection with Outlook
Express.  Outlook Express states the POP3 server is not
responding and no matter how many times you tell it to
wait, it never finishes getting the messages.  If you tell
Outlook Express to get messages again, it will start
downloading the messages from the beginning again with
no problem.  pop3proxy is not generating any error
messages and it doesn't crash.

I thought this could be a problem with a message, but if
I delete all the messages out of my mailbox on the pop3
server to the message it stoped downloading on, it has
no problem getting the rest of them all.

I don't think it's a corrupt database because I have just
recreated the problem on a new machine that I started
with a fresh install.