[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-743122 ] Outlook 2002 auto-complete breaks

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 1 14:54:33 EDT 2003

Bugs item #743122, was opened at 2003-05-26 00:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by spidawebs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=743122&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Just installed SpamBayes and I think it breaks the
auto-complete popup list for email addresses used in
the To field in Outlook.  The popup still appears but
only with the first letter of each email address - the
rest of the email address doesn't appear.  I've
uninstalled and reinstalled SpamBayes several times to
confirm this problem.  I'm running Outlook 2002 (SP2)
on Windows 2000 (SP3).

Comment By: Jonathan Evatt (spidawebs)