[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-754729 ] Install fails with removable hard drive

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 16 22:08:14 EDT 2003

Bugs item #754729, was opened at 2003-06-15 12:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=754729&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: v1.0 (example)

Initial Comment:
Windows XP Pro SP2
Outlook 2002 (XP) with all Windows Update patches

When trying to install with a "removable Hard Disk"
device (in this case a CompactFlach reader with no
media installed), I received the following error:

Inbox - Microsoft Outlook: OUTLOOK.EXE - NO DISK
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into
drive \Device\Harddisk2\DR4.

Installation log was clean, however, the plugin did not
appear in Outlook.

This drive is only used for downloading photros from my
digicam. Otherwise, it is never used, it is not the TEMP
drive, etc.

See attached GIF image.